I’m so excited that spring is here! Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and the children are enjoying playing outside. Our family tends to stay cooped up in the house when it’s cold outside! Once it warms up, though, we just can’t get enough of the outdoors! And for the first time in my life, we have a garden! My husband has been working hard preparing the soil so we can grow our own vegetables this year! I’m so excited!!
Now, it’s AWARD TIME!!
The other day, I received not just one award, but FOUR AWARDS from Pam at A Love for New Recipes! Be sure to check out her awesome blog! Thank you so much Pam!!
Here are the awards:
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD:
SPECIAL HAPPY BLOGGERS LOVE AWARD:
KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD:
HONEST SCRAP AWARD:
Now, I’m supposed to name seven things about myself and pass this award onto seven others, so here it goes: (Hope you enjoy!)
Seven things about myself:
1. I have a Bachelor’s Degree that I’m not even using right now. I guess you could say that I’m underemployed.
2. The closets in my house are color coded. I started this years ago when I worked at a department store and it has stuck with me ever since. It’s so much easier to find clothes this way.
3. When I was a little girl, I pretended to have my own cooking show, just like Julia Child.
4. My favorite fruit is pineapple.
5. I get distracted really easily. Really really easily. Just ask my husband.
6. I love to scrapbook, but haven’t really had time to do it in a few years. I spent $3,000 on scrapbook supplies the first year I started (Many of it still goes unused).
7. I just started a new blog, Bless Our Soles, where I plan to post about other family related things besides food. I did this so I could keep this blog purely food related! It will only take you a minute to check it out…there are only a few posts so far!
Seven bloggers I’d like to pass these awards to:
1. Megan at What Megan's Making
2. The Veggie Mom at My Veggie Table
3. Me, Myself, and Pie
4. Kitchen Koala
5. Pam at From my Motorhome to Yours
6. Kelli at Come Join Me In…
7. LeAnn at Dinner at the Osbornes
Congrats! If I had all day, I'd choose many more blogs, but unfortunately, I have work to do!
Also, keep checking back...I will be posting another Giveaway this week!