Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter!!  It was such a beautiful day today and I took lots of great pics of the kids!  I love days like today.  We had a nice dinner with the family tonight and now we are packing to take a little road trip!  I've been extremely busy for the last week and I'm looking forward to things calming down at the beginning of May!  I get a much needed 3-month break from grad school!

I will be posting a winner for the Nourish Your Inner Goodness Giveaway as soon as I get back!  Thanks to everyone who entered!! 

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

CDC said...

Happy Easter to you and your family as well! Glad you had such a great day!

myletterstoemily said...

thanks for all the tips! i enjoy the
postive tone of your blog.

blessings,
lea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails