Thursday, April 29, 2010

I hate to say it...

I guess it's better to say it than to say nothing at all....

I'm (kind of) on a blogging break.  This wasn't intended, but I just realized I haven't posted in over two weeks!  I still love all my friends in the blogging world!!  But, in an attempt to become healthy again and lose some weight, I've added "working out" to my already busy schedule.  This leaves no time to blog right now.  But, the good news is...my grad school classes are ending in a week!  After that, my husband and I are taking a much-needed vacation. Then I'll have time to blog again...and cook decent meals again!  I have so many recipes that I want to share, so I can't wait for the summer so I can share them!  Stay tuned....I'll be back!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy yourself girl!

xoxo

polwig said...

Congratulations on finishing your grad school classes and come back soon. This is a reminder that we are waiting.

Alison said...

Thank you both for the comments! And thanks for being patient! I'll be back soon!

Shell said...

Good for you, though!

The SITS girls will be here when you get back!

Ann On and On... said...

Breaks are good...take the time you need!

Stopped by to welcome you to SITS! We are happy to have a new SITSer.

Erin said...

I'm always trying to find a way to fit blogging in so that it is something I enjoy, as opposed to something that is a time-suck that I later regret... or worse, a chore I feel obligated to do and procrastinate doing... Good luck finding the balance!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS

LeAnn said...

Best wishes to you. Remember to take good care of yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails