Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Back and We have a Winner!

Hope you all had a great week! I'm back from our road trip! We visited family in Kentucky and traveled up to Ohio as well! We had a great time and can't wait to go back! The land is very beautiful there! Much different from the flat land here where we live! I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip!

Here are the kids at the Ohio River. We were in Ohio. Kentucky was just across the bridge.

Here’s a view of the Ohio River from Maysville, Kentucky! We were standing at an old train station. The restaurant you see in the background is where George Clooney’s parents eat frequently.

And finally here’s a shot of downtown Maysville.


Now, here’s what you've been waiting for….our winner….I chose a winner using randomizer.org. I was surprised that it chose the 2nd comment!

Congratulations to Call Me Pretty for winning the Yoplait Yogurt “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” Giveaway!!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!  Enjoy the warm weather!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back and Congrats to the winner!

You were just 2.5 hours from me girlie! Glad you had a nice time!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hey Alison,

I love Beachbody, so many to choose from, but I really like Shaun T's tapes, so I do Hip Hop Abs and Yoga Booty Ballet. The ones you mentioned sound pretty good too!

Enjoy and keep it simple!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails